Salt Room Policies and Guidelines
1. We are sorry but no one under the age of 12 is allowed in the salt room without adult supervision.
2. Please arrive for your salt room session five minutes before the scheduled time; once the session starts, we are not able to allow people to enter the room.
3. Shoes are allowed in the salt room but with shoe covers. (For those concerned about bacteria from other people, the salt floor is anti-bacterial and anti-fungal! You may also wear socks if you like.)
4. If you leave the room for any reason, you will not be allowed to go back in during that session time--please use the rest room before the session starts.
5. Please do not throw salt.
6. Please do not disturb anyone else in the salt room; many people like to meditate or sleep.
7. If for any reason you are uncomfortable in the room, please let us know.
8. Please do not eat or drink in the salt room.
9. Please turn off your phone.
Although salt rooms are used preventively and for treatments for various ailments in other parts of the world, we cannot make any medical claims about our salt room. Please do not use the salt room as a replacement for traditional medical care. If you have a chronic medical condition, please be sure to consult your doctor before using the room.
If you have any questions about the salt room and its benefits, please do not hesitate to contact us!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.